The women’s Sofft Sharnell II boot will be the perfect addition to your cold weather wardrobe. The unique lace up closure at the rear of the shaft provides a fully adjustable fit that accommodates a narrow and wider calf. A side zipper provides easy entry. The leather-covered, cushioned footbed delivers comfort in every step, while the flexible rubber outsole provides superior traction. Packed with unrivaled comfort, the Sharnell II will be a seasonal staple!
- Full grain leather or suede upper.
- Rear lace up closure adjusts the shaft circumference from 13½ inches to 17 inches for optimal fit.
- Side zipper for easy on and off wear.
- Microfiber lining for breathable comfort.
- Leather-covered, cushioned footbed delivers comfort in every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole with lugs for increased traction.
- Shaft Height: 14 inches
- Heel Height: 1¼ with a ½ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I love the look of this boot so much I bought the mid-calf version at the same time. They are very tight vertically in the toe box. The width is fine, but the top of the toe box is so low it squeezes the front of my foot - even with thin socks. The mid-calf Sharnell fits fine and has much more room; in fact I could have sized down a half size. Everything else about both styles seems the same. Keeping the shorter boot.
This was my first pair from this company and brand. Also my 3rd try at some boots I could wear. After returning 2 pair from other companies I am pleased to say, finally done shopping for boots. Will order more styles in the future!!
Love this boot so much I have two pairs! They are extremely comfortable and I like that you can tighten the laces to make the boot fit well around the calf. They are easy to put on and take off. Wonderful quality
Great adjustable boot
This boot is very comfortable, though I wish the footbed had a little more support. I absolutely love the ability to tie up the back so you can have a custom fit. Once you get it adjusted to the way you like, you can then just zip it on and off.
well crafted comfortable and great for my big calves also look great