Casual comfort has met its match! Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly. Nurses and chefs agree that the slip-on styling makes it easy to get ready for shifts, while the non-slip TRUBase™ Outsole and the TRUComfort™ Insole keeps you comfortable on the move. The enclosed back and elastic side goring help these skimmers fit like a dream. The non-marking, shock-absorbing features are a welcomed bonus. Consider your permission to indulge, granted.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning, and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. The footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- The contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support that lasts beyond your 12-hour shift.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility and energy return.
- Leather upper with slight elastic side goring for a more secure fit and a full back. A roomier toe box provides extra wiggle room.
- Printed and patent leather patterns may vary from shoe to shoe. To clean, wipe with a soft dry or damp cloth.
- Women order normal size. If you wear a half size that is not made, please order half a size DOWN.