Comfort meets major versatility in this classic water shoe. It has the airiness of a sandal and the toe protection of a shoe. The razor-siped sole provides excellent traction, and the washable webbing upper is ready for hiking, walking, and all your adventures, in and out of the water.
- Original Fit--Iconic KEEN fit with generous space across the forefoot for toes to spread out
- EVA insole with arch support for all-day comfort
- Lace-lock bungee system
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odor control
- Higher-traction rubber outsole
- Non-marking rubber outsole leaves no trace
- Multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping
One of the most comfortable sandals i have owned and I like the colors to it.
Great Shoes . . .
I have about 10 pair of Keen Newport H2s in various colors. I wear them year round. Great support, waterproof, and great for hiking / walking / volkswalking . . .
My second pair! Happy Me!
I have enjoyed my first pair of Keens and I needed another pair of sandals. After looking and trying various other products I returned to Keen. My first pair were leather, however I wanted the mesh lining this time because my feet enjoy getting wet. We are traveling to Europe this spring and I will be taking these sandals with me. I am very happy with this purchase.
Nice Comfortable Walking shoe.
Great shoe ... just wish they came in widths. My feet are very wide and they are a bit on the tight side even after having been worn several weeks. So I don't expect they will ever be as nice as my worn out pair And it would be very great if the mens came in purple like the womans