For casual, indoor warmth and comfort, look no further than the women’s Haflinger® Coffee slipper. Haflinger slippers feature a natural wool upper for breathability and softness, while the interior is crafted with a latex molded arch support and moisture-absorbing insole liner, completed with a double-felted non-skid outsole.
- Natural, boiled wool upper for lightweight breathability and softness.
- Latex molded arch support for cushioning.
- Moisture-absorbing insole liner to keep feet comfortable and dry.
- Double-felt outsole with non-marking, non-skid traction dots.
- Machine washable for easy maintenance.
- AR COFFEE
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I love these slippers! I can wear them all day on my hardwood floors and my feet do not hurt at the end of the day. Warm on my feet, but not too hot. Hope this style will not go away.
Just what I needed
Very good product for a winter house slipper. Keeps my feet warm and has some support
This is my second pair of this style of slipper. The second pair is doing what the first pair did. That is, after a few months the boiled wool breaks down in the toe area. Even though the slippers are very comfortable, I expect them to last at least one year or so. I will not buy another pair because they are to pricey to not last longer than that.