For casual, indoor warmth and comfort, look no further than the men’s Haflinger® AS slipper. Haflinger slippers feature natural wool upper for breathability and softness, while the interior is crafted with a latex molded arch support, moisture-absorbing insole liner, and double-felted non-skid outsole.
- Natural, boiled wool upper for lightweight breathability and softness.
- Latex molded arch support for cushioning.
- Moisture-absorbing insole liner to keep feet comfortable and dry.
- Double-felt outsole with non-marking, non-skid traction dots.
- Machine washable for easy maintenance.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I use these as bedrooms slippers, and they suit the purpose well. They’re light, easy to get on and off, and I like it that they’re made of natural materials.
My husband and I absolutely love these slippers. I highly recommend them if you have hard flooring.
Best slippers I've ever had
These slippers are perfect for me. Theyre very comfortable, they keep my feet warm but arent hot in the summer, and the fabric breathes well. There is enough support for inside use. I had two pairs of Haflinger hard-sole slippers before these and liked them very much, but they left marks on the wood floors which were difficult to remove. These have fabric soles and don't mark the floors. Also, they are more compact and easier to pack for traveling.
Good mocs for kicking around the house in winter...
This is my second pair. They don't last as long as I would like, but they do get daily use during the winter months.
Great shoes for indoor use
We love the comfort and support of these indoor slippers! Great experience shopping at The Walking Company Somerset Collection store. We ended up buying 3 pair all together, 2 for women and one for me.