The men's Drew Force walking shoe delivers unparalleled comfort in every step to keep you moving all day long. The Force features two removable insoles for added depth to accommodate a custom orthotic for a personalized fit. The durable rubber outsole provides traction wherever you go.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: 4W , XX-Wide: 6E
- Full-grain leather upper with a lace up vamp for a secure and customized fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Removable tri-support footbed adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Durable rubber outsole with a wide base provides traction and stability.
- 40960-22 WHITE