The men's Drew Force V walking shoe delivers unparalleled comfort in every step to keep you moving all day long. The Force features two removable insoles for added depth to accommodate a custom orthotic for a personalized fit. The durable rubber outsole provides traction wherever you go.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: 4W , XX-Wide: 6E
- Full-grain leather upper with two hook and loop straps for a secure and adjustable fit.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Soft, foam-padded collar and tongue.
- Dri-Lex® lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for odor and stain control.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Removable tri-support footbed adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Durable rubber outsole with a wide base provides traction and stability.
- 44714-14 BLACK
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
The most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.
These shoes are some of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. I have very large feet size 14 very, very wide these shoes not only fit my feet but also my orthotic inserts. Very comfortable and very easy on the feet when Im walking. They will not be the last pair of shoes I buy from this company. I highly recommend them.
I purchased a shoe with extra width to accommodate my brace for drop foot. I have worn the shoe at last 3 times a week outdoors and found them comfortable, easy to put on and take off. My therapist examined the shoes and said she would recommend them to her diabetic patients.