Customize your comfort in the men's Drew Big Easy boot featuring a hook and loop strap for adjustability and two removable insoles for added depth to accommodate a custom orthotic. The lightweight polyurethane outsole delivers durable traction wherever you go!
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Narrow: N, Medium: M, Wide: W, X-Wide: 4W , XX-Wide: 6E
- Leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop strap.
- Roomy toe box provides a more comfortable fit.
- Extended medial heel stabilizer prevents heel from slipping.
- Removable dual-density footbed molds to the shape of the foot, wicks away moisture and adds depth to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Removable EVA filler doubles the depth for a more generous fit.
- Steel, wide shank adds stability and excellent arch support with a mild "Rocker Bottom" to help move the foot forward when walking.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsole is lightweight, durable and provides traction and stability.
- 44859-14 BLACK
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Good looking and light.
Comfortable and easy to put on. Just what I need. Roomy and lightweight.
Better than I hoped
I have a long list of feet problems and these boots were the right choice. I needed the ankle support and the softer bottoms. I was initially reluctant about the design but now these might be all I wear from now on. Very nice boot and I hope the soles last a long time.