The women’s Birkenstock Arizona Shearling sandal takes the classic Arizona style to a new level of comfort with a shearling-lined footbed that contours to the shape of the foot for a customized fit. Cozy and warm, the double strap sandal is a must-have for colder weather!
- Soft suede leather upper with two adjustable strap and buckle closures for adjustability.
- Shearling-lined footbed contours to the shape of the footbed for a personalized fit.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of the foot.
- Shock absorbing EVA outsole is lightweight, flexible and provides traction.
- Sizing: Regular fits a wider foot. Narrow fits a medium and narrow foot.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Cute but the shearling wore through
Such cute and comfy sandals, but within three months the footbeds on both shoes had bald spots. Very annoying for such expensive sandals! I wouldn’t buy again, that’s for sure!
My Favorite Pair
These were the first Birks that I have ever bought and the shearling is an added style factor that I love. I wear these with and without socks and I love how comfy and easy to put on they are. I wish I could buy more but they're all sold out of my size :(. If Birkenstock releases these next year I will most definitely be purchasing them. 10/10
I bought these because I wanted to transition from summer sandals to cooler weather sandals and get the same Birkenstock support. The shearing adds warmth to the bottom of your foot although I cant get a snug enough fit and always feel like the sandal is going to fall off. The support is not as great as a regular sandal which is to be expected to some degree because of the shearling but Im not sure it was worth it the cost.
Comfy Birks ruined by their label underfoot
This product looked like the perfect solution for post should surgery. I loved the idea of slipping these on and not having to tie any laces. The shearling was an added bonus for cool fall mornings. The only problem is Birkenstock sewed in a Birkenstock label right under the footbed over the soft shearing liner. Not nearly as comfy as it would be without the label there.