The ABEO Devyn combines comfort, enhanced arch and heel support and an exquisite design that will make this your new go-to daily sandal. This flatform design features soft leather uppers and multiple midsole options including EVA foam, cork and jute wraps to match any occasion. The ABEO Devyn offers an adjustable instep buckle strap and supportive medial gore forefoot strap for extra give and a comfortable walking experience. These stylish flatforms encourage you to stride effortlessly, whether at the mall for the day or on lengthy nightime walks.
- Built-In Orthotic Insole offers arch and heel support, comfort and stability built to last. Available in Neutral and Metatarsal (for high arches).
- Premium Leather Forefoot Strap utilizes a supportive medial gore for extra give.
- Adjustable Buckle Instep Strap also features a padded heel strap for added comfort.
- EVA Foam, Cork and Jute Wrapped Midsole options for a durable and versatile appearance.
- Molded Rubber Outsole for traction and grip.
- Heel Height 2.5 inches with a 1.25 inch platform.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I’ve been waiting for a cute stylish sandal from Abeo that doesn’t look like my grandmother’s shoes. No offense! I’m older but want to be current and stylish and the Devyn sandal gives me just that! I need the arch support and comfort as I attend conference’s and trade shows, where I’m literally on my feet, walking all day long. This sandal doesn’t disappoint. I bought the Cuban Sand Suede and it goes with everything! I also have the black suede and fossil too. My new favorite! Love love!! For years I’ve been wearing Abeo flip flops. Thanks Abeo!
I am so pleased to see some fun colors in Abeo sandals! I’m a long-time customer and have grown very tired of all the black and tan. I got the Rose Gold and think they will be a good color for summer. I have a narrow foot and these are pretty wide for me. I can keep them on with the one buckle strap, but they flop a bit at the front. Considered returning, but I really like the style of these.
Wider and heavier build
These shoes look nice and the quality is there, but it is on the wider side and not really adjustable. It also has a heavier feel on feet.