ABEO Cecile provides the comfort and support you need in a wedge without sacrificing style. This chic design features adjustable ankle and forefoot straps, a variety of premium leather upper options and superior arch and heel support. ABEO Cecile is suitable for many foot types, sporting a built-in orthotic footbed, cork or jute wrapped midsole options and a sturdy rubber outsole. Offered in multiple colors and materials, this wedge is ideal for a night on the town with long lasting comfort from AM to PM.
- Built-In Orthotic Insole offers reliable heel support, stability and cushioning. Available in Neutral and Metatarsal (for high arches).
- Premium Leather adjustable ankle and forefoot straps featuring a hook and loop design for easy access.
- Jute or Cork Wrapped Midsole options for a durable design and versatile appearance.
- Molded Rubber Outsole for traction and grip.
- Heel Height 2.5 inches with a 1.25 inch platform.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Just got my black suede ones. They are really comfortable. I have mild bunions and the adjustable forefoot is fantastic. I generally wear between 8-1/2 and 9. Since many said the shoe ran large I opted for 8-1/2. They are still a bit large, but I will keep them since I needed them for a trip. Otherwise I might exchange for an 8. Also, the strap around the ankle is a bit loose on me. Don’t understand why they couldn’t make that a wider range of adjustability. Would definitely recommend these.
Walking on Clouds!
I have really bad arthritic feet with bunions so it’s difficult to find shoes that don’t hurt. These are Extremely comfortable! Not only are these incredibly comfortable but they look great on your foot. The sole has a foam-like cushion that makes it feel like you’re walking on cushy clouds. Even though there’s a wedge it feels like you’re wearing a flat because there’s no steep incline like there are with heels. I love these so much I want to buy another pair in black but unfortunately it’s sold out. No surprise there! Love these! Please bring more back into stock!
10-12K steps a day
I wore these shoes (Cecile) while on vacation in France and did a lot of walking, sometimes 10 -12K steps a day on uneven cobblestone streets they were amazingly comfortable! So very pleased with these shoes! There’s nothing else like them.