A timeless and comfortable silhouette, our ABEO Addie Lace-Up sneaker is ready for any adventure. Washable nubuck uppers, a moisture-wicking Dri-Lex lining, a removable footbed and a rubber outsole outlines these classic shoes.
- Removable Orthotic offers arch and heel support, comfort and stability. Available in Neutral and Metatarsal (for high arches and forefoot pain).
- Washable Nubuck Uppers in black, dark gray and tan colorways.
- Dri-Lex Lining is durable and water-resistant.
- Rubber Outsole with improved traction and abrasion resistance.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Stylish and supportive
I wore these for the first time in NYC. We walked 13 miles that day. They are ready to wear out of the box. I had seen that some had issues with the heel and I had planned ahead with band aids which was necessary. After 2 days the heel seemed broken in. The arch is stellar as I have always found with my Abeo shoes. For the intense walking we did, it lacked some cushioning but for normal day to day use these will be perfect with so many outfits. Worth the $$!!
Super cute and comfy
I was pleasantly surprised with these shoes. I love the Abeo metatarsal styles and although I often swap the insoles for the max performance, sometimes I wear them as is. With this style, I did end up swapping for the max performance which gave me more arch support (it's my favorite insole so it's hard not to swap them out). I actually found these more comfortable than the MXV Shift from Abeo that I ordered and returned. I won't be wearing these quite as often as my regular tennies but for a more style forward shoe, I was very happy with them!
Not the arch support I hoped
I bought these in khaki taupe. They are a wider shoe and I was hoping for more arch support. I’m afraid they are going back. I don’t want to take the chance on becoming more loose fitting.