The Walking Company Rewards
Sign Up Today
Already A member?
Did You Enroll At One Our Stores?
Start Earning Points Now
- Earn a point for every $1 spent in our stores & online
- Every 500 points gets you a $20 Rewards Certificate
- At 1500 points you earn a free pair of shoes
- Become a brand V.I.P. and get bonus rewards on your favorite brands!
Sign up, get your free
in-store Digital Foot Analysis
then purchase any shoes
and an orthotic...
or become a Brand VIP.*
|Details||Earn 1 point per dollar spent||✔||✔||✔|
|Details||Earn points for rewards certificates & free shoes||✔||✔||✔|
|Details||Free standard shipping on shoe orders||✔||✔||✔|
|Details||Free shoe refreshing at any retail location||✔||✔|
|Details||Bonus points & advanced notice on special events||✔||✔|
|Details||Advanced notice of new products, sales & promotions||✔||✔|
|Details||Free 2nd business day shipping on shoe orders||✔|
|Details||Exclusive savings on special products||✔|
|Details||Enhanced shipping & concierge services||✔|
THE WALKING COMPANY REWARDS DETAILS
- No purchase is necessary to join the Rewards Program, but purchases are required to earn points and maintain points and level of membership status, as discussed below. You may join in-store or online at www.thewalkingcompany.com/info/rewards.
- For every $1 in purchases (excluding returns, taxes and/or shipping), Rewards Members will receive 1 point, Rewards PLUS members will receive 1.1 points and Elite Rewards members will receive 1.25 points. Purchases may be made at The Walking Company stores, online at www.thewalkingcompany.com, or by phone.
- To earn points, customers must identify themselves at check-out as a Rewards member and have their membership verified. Members may confirm that points have been added to their account by visiting www.thewalkingcompany.com/info/rewards 7 to 10 days following the date of the purchase, or by calling 1-844-TWC-VIPS. Points become eligible or available for REWARD certificates 30 days after the purchase date.
- Purchases applying a merchandise credit, gift card or Rewards Certificate will only earn points to the extent the purchase amount exceeds the value of the credit, gift card or certificate. For example, if you redeem a $20 Rewards certificate on a $60 purchase, you will earn points only on the remaining $40 of the purchase amount.
- For every 500 points you earn that become available (after the 30 day vesting period) you will receive a Rewards Certificate of $20 to apply to a future purchase.
- For every 1500 points you earn during the lifetime of the program you will receive a Free Shoe Rewards Certificate redeemable for a free pair of shoes from select brands up to a retail price of $140. This reward is in lieu of the $20 Rewards Certificate that would have been earned after reaching 1500 points from 1000 points. Applicable shoe brands, styles and retail value for Free Shoe Rewards Certificates subject to change (any change will be posted on our website at www.thewalkingcompany.com/info/rewards).
- The Walking Company may at any time change the number of points required for a specific Reward (any such changes will be posted on our website at www.thewalkingcompany.com/info/rewards).
- Rewards Certificates will be issued by email as points earned (pending) become points available (active) after the 30 day vesting period. Reward Certificates are processed weekly but such timing may change at our discretion. Five hundred points will be redeemed or expired from your account for every $20 Rewards Certificate or Free Shoe card issued. The Walking Company is not responsible for Rewards Certificates that are late, lost, misdirected, not delivered or not received. Members are responsible for ensuring that all contact information including email address on file is correct and up to date.
- Members will be issued a Rewards Certificate equal to $20 for every 500 points available in their balance – i.e. if your available or active points balance at time of processing is 550 points, you will be issued a Rewards Certificate for $20 and have 50 points remaining; if your balance at time of statement is 1080 points, you will be issued a Rewards Certificate for $20 and have 580 points remaining. Remaining points will carry forward to the next processing date a week later. Members will not receive a credit or cash back for partially redeemed Rewards Certificates, any unused portion will be forfeited. For example, if you use a $20 Rewards Certificate towards a $15 purchase, you will not receive any credit or cash back, the $5 balance will be forfeited.
- Rewards members will also receive free ground shipping on orders containing shoes or orthotics online at www.thewalkingcompany.com, via phone, or via the in-store kiosk in a The Walking Company store.
- The Walking Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to void Rewards Certificates sent due to error, fraud or misuse of the Rewards Program.
- Member must have purchase activity with The Walking Company to maintain points and their level of membership status. If during any 24-month period after enrolling there is no such purchase activity by a member, (i) the member’s membership status will be reduced to the next lower level, and (ii) any then-accumulated points will be terminated. If the member is already at or has been moved to the lowest Reward level – Rewards Member – they will stay at that level unless they request termination. A member’s status as a Brand VIP member will not be reduced due to 24 months of inactivity, but will result in their then-accumulated points being terminated.
- Rewards certificates will be issued with a 180-day expiration date. If a Rewards certificate is not used before its expiration date, it will be void.
Rewards PLUS Membership
- Rewards Plus status is achieved by enrolled Rewards members who have had a foot scan in one of The Walking Company’s retail store locations, purchased one pair of shoes, and purchased one pair of orthotics, all within one 12-month period. Rewards Plus status also automatically will be attained by achieving one or more of the Brand VIP memberships – ABEO, ECCO, or Dansko - described below.
- Members who achieve Rewards PLUS status will receive 1.1 points instead of 1 point for every $1 in purchases (excluding returns, taxes and/or shipping) at The Walking Company stores, via phone, or online at www.thewalkingcompany.com.
- Members who achieve Rewards PLUS status also will receive 25% bonus points on purchases made by them during the month of their birthday (excluding returns, taxes and/or shipping) at The Walking Company stores, via phone, or online at www.thewalkingcompany.com. In order to be eligible for this benefit, the Member has to include their birth month in their The Walking Company Rewards profile which can be accessed and edited online at www.thewalkingcompany.com.
- Rewards PLUS members also will receive, upon request, a free shoe refreshing for one pair of shoes purchased from The Walking Company any time they visit a The Walking Company retail store.
Elite Rewards Membership
- Elite Rewards status is achieved by enrolled Rewards members who spend $350 or more at The Walking Company stores, via phone or online at www.thewalkingcompany.com over a rolling 12-month period.
- Members who achieve Elite Rewards status also will automatically achieve Rewards PLUS status and enjoy the benefits of that program except that they will receive 1.25 points instead of 1.1 points for every $1 in purchases (excluding returns, taxes and/or shipping) at The Walking Company stores, via phone, or online at www.thewalkingcompany.com, and will receive the following additional benefits.
- Elite Rewards members also will be given one birthday “gift with footwear purchase” during their birth month. If there are multiple purchases during the member’s birth month, only the first purchase will be eligible for that birthday gift. In order to be eligible for this benefit, the Member has to include their birth month in their The Walking Company Rewards profile, which can be accessed and edited online at www.thewalkingcompany.com.
- Elite Rewards members will also receive free 2nd Day shipping on orders containing shoes or orthotics online at www.thewalkingcompany.com, via phone, or via the in-store kiosk in a The Walking Company store.
- Elite Rewards members will also receive free return shipping for items purchased online at www.thewalkingcompany.com as well as for products ordered on the in-store kiosk at a The Walking Company store – up to two pairs of shoes per order.
- Elite Rewards members are eligible to receive special offers for a higher level of discount on selected sale items.
Brand VIP Membership
- The Walking Company also has 3 Brand VIP programs: Dansko VIP, ECCO VIP, and ABEO VIP. A customer may be a member of any or all of these programs.
- A Brand VIP Club status is achieved by an enrolled Reward member at the time of purchase of the second pair of the same brand of shoes of one of the 3 eligible brands – Dansko, ECCO, and ABEO – within a rolling 12-month period.
Members who achieve Brand VIP status will also automatically achieve Rewards PLUS status and enjoy the benefits of that program. If a member with Brand VIP status
achieves Elite Rewards status (as provided above), they will enjoy the benefits of both programs. In addition, Brand VIP status confers the following additional benefits:
- Brand VIP members will also receive free 2 day shipping on orders of shoes from the respective VIP Brand placed online at www.thewalkingcompany.com, via phone, or in-store at a location of The Walking Company.
- ECCO and ABEO VIP members are eligible to receive a free shoe care product when they purchase a shoe of the same brand at a retail store location of The Walking Company after qualifying for the program.
- Dansko VIP's are eligible to receive a free shoe care product with every Dansko Pro or Dansko ProXP purchase at a retail store location of The Walking Company after qualifying for the program.
- Brand VIP’s are eligible for exclusive access to unique products made available by The Walking Company only for the Brand VIP member.
- Brand VIP’s are eligible for early access to sale and clearance items offered by The Walking Company of the respective brands.
- Brand VIP’s are eligible for early access to new releases of products by The Walking Company of the respective brands.