Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Posted Dress Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. ABEO 3D3 Dress Orthotics feature a lower profile and a 3/4 length to conveniently fit into your favorite dress shoes. Perfect for the work week or an evening out!
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Durable leather top cover is soft, smooth and breathable.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on joints.
- Suede bottom layer prevents movement and slipping in shoes.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
works, but not as well as the athletic shoe version
I have the orthotic post I use in an athletic shoe as well as the dress shoe version. I do spend more time in my dress shoes than in my athletic shoes. With that caveat, I think, I like the version in the athletic shoe better. It does not give me any knee pain - which for me is a hallmark of my feet problem not being (fully) resolved. Its (the pain) not as bad as it would be without wearing one at all and its not a consistent pain either.