Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Neutral Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for total shock absorption and support.
This orthotic features a neutral footbed, which assists customers with medium to high arches. This footbed supports arches and overall foot health. Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Still stops my back and knee pain
I've used these since 1997 when I started having issues with lower back and pain in my left knee. Doctors couldn't figure it out but I did when the pain went away by changing shoes. Well I went to the mall and tried to find shoes but the sales person at Walking Co suggested a foot test and then these orthotics (12m- neutral) And poof- pain gone and I am my old bouncy self again. Without them- not so much... So YAY THESE!
Worked for me
I bought a pair after I broke my left heel. The combination of the inserts along with decent shoes helped immensely as the heel, "healed," over the next 6 months. I had no problem with the lifetime of the inserts. I used them well past the expected lifetime. In fact, I'm ordering today, and I've had this past pair for 3 years. Although they aren't as effective as they were in the first 18 months or so. they are still far better than the soles which come in most shoes. I also use the half-size ones for my dress shoes - no problem.
Your feet will thank you!!
I bought a pair of these about 2 years ago and was instantly amazing how comfortable and supportive these are. I couldn't believe this was my first pair of aftermarket inserts in my 31 years of living, I had cheated myself of years of comfort. I just ordered my 2nd pair and can't wait to get them. The first pair really should have been replaced a long time ago but it still worked for me. A little expensive for what they are but goodness they are amazing on your feet!!
Seems to help
These are nice, not as soft as I would like but my lower back pain is pretty much gone. The softer comment is because after having the shoes on for a day the bottoms of my feet feel tired and I am very happy to get them off. I am on my feet at work all day.
ABEO Premium Orthotic
ABEO Premium Orthotic is performing well and I am very satisfied with it.