Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Posted Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for the total shock absorption and support.
This orthotic features a posted footbed, which assists customers with low arches or flat feet. This posted heel footbed helps to support the inside of the foot and prevents overpronation.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
Excellent for my job when it last.
When I received these insoles, included with my shoes, they worked great. And for the first time, my feet no longer hurt after standing on my feet for eight-plus hours in my casino job. They worked great until they started to wear down after three to four months of continuous usage six days a week. The support was still there, but the post was no longer working the way it should, though I could be an outlier of usage even though it says 24/7. These are great, but maybe find ways to switch out with another or use different shoes for different occasions.
These made a world of difference in my everyday walking!
These inserts are great and have improved my walking abilities tremendously!