All sales final on clearance items. Price shown includes all discounts.
Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Select YOUR ideal orthotic footbed type.
Enhanced with drainage ports, the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Erik H2O shoe with neutral support is perfect for your next land to sea adventure. The water friendly athletic style features a breathable mesh and polyurethane upper with a lace up and toggle closure for a secure and personalized fit. The custom EVA insole is shaped to your specific foot type based on our revolutionary 3D fit foot scan technology, giving you an unprecedented level of comfort and support. The channeled rubber outsole provides grip and traction.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Textured polyurethane and mesh upper for breathability.
- Lacing system with a toggle closure for optimal fit.
- Soft, stretch fabric lining.
- Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control, so you can wear without socks comfortably.
- EVA midsole for cushioned impact absorption.
- Drainage ports throughout midsole and footbed, with recessed open mesh areas in the shank and forefoot allow water to quickly drain out, keep feet dry, and reduce the occurrence of blisters and pruned feet.
- Channeled rubber outsole provides traction.
- EM1800N CHARCOAL