Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Neutral Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for the total shock absorption and support.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Truly the best orthotic!
This premium orthotic is a lifesaver. I literally cannot live without it. It gives me the arch support I need to be able to walk, and without pain in my legs and ankles. I place it in Abeo shoes and a few other shoe brands. I used to get custom orthos (which were the pits), but only because I didn't know of The Walking Company. Many thanks to this company for making these lifesaving shoes and orthotics!
Work great for me
I’m so glad I found these - they work very well. Ashley at the walking store in Nashville is great!
As good as custom orthotics from the doctor.
I have plantar faciitis, heel spurs, and haglund's deformity in both feet. I was waiting for my custom orthotics to be made and had to find something to use in the meantime. I happened upon The Walking Company and was amazed at the comfort I could achieve in an off the shelf orthotic. Although I still get my custom orthotics, I use these abeo orthotics too so that I can have a set of orthotics in every pair of shoes or boots that I own. I don't have the pain in my feet that I used to. The only shoes I own that don't have the orthotic in them are the shoes made by abeo that have the orthotic built it. I love them!
Just go get superfeet orthotics on Amazon.
Very little support even after the sales associates "measure" your feet to find which ones you need. My Podiatrist (foot doctor) said these weren't very good for support at all when I was referred. He also said not to just jump into wearing orthotics except for a couple hours a day and slowly increase or you can hurt yourself and especially don't work out in them until you are used to them. The sales associate put me in a shoe that only had the orthotic bottoms which these ones felt better. I wouldn't recommend spending the money on these for low quality and unlikely actually match what you need.
Though these are certainly on the pricier side, theyll prove to be the best pair of insoles youve ever owned, and will instantly turn any pair of shoes into your favorite pair.