Get outdoors in reliable comfort with the women’s Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof hiking boot. The contoured footbed with arch and heel support is matched with heel air cushioning to deliver all-day support and comfort. The durable Vibram® rubber outsole provides increased traction and grip on rugged terrain.
- Suede and breathable mesh upper with a lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap for increased durability.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- M Select™ Fit.Eco+ blended EVA, contoured footbed with zonal arch and heel support.
- Heel air cushioning absorbs shock and adds stability.
- EVA midsole adds support.
- Vibram® rubber outsole provides maximum traction and grip on mixed terrain.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
the boots run small, the lacing does not keep my foot seated in the heel, and my toes move forward, getting compressed.
As mentioned above, they are not true to size, and the lacing does not keep the heel seated in the back of the show. My foot slides forward, and the toes get compressed in the front. They are also not as attractive as the image on the site. I don't think Ill ever buy shoes on-line without trying them on, in the store.