The right (and left) shoe for the job! Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly, closed back. The Springfield is the perfect shoe for chefs, wait staff and other restaurant workers. The closed-back and roomy toe box offers a secure fit and comfort to outlast your day. Springfield's PURGrip™ Outsole is lightweight, oil-resistant and can be cleaned with soap and water. Springfield's TRUComfort™ Insole is removable, anti-microbial and odor-resistant. Springfield will provide you all day comfort to keep you feeling your best.
- TRUComfort™ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Our TRUBase™ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments.
- Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Durable; wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach). Autoclavable up to 140 degrees.
- Whole sizes only. If you wear a half size, please size DOWN.