The Dansko® Professional Clog sets the standard for quality and comfort. This classic style features construction elements that make Dansko famous: the high toe box for ample room, the anatomically contoured footbed for support, the slightly raised heel for improved posture and circulation, and the anti-fatigue rocker bottom for enhanced movement. It's a great choice for energetic professionals, chefs, and anyone who spends long hours on their feet.
- Dansko's flagship closed-back clog.
- leather upper.
- Non-allergenic leather socklining.
- Flexible, torque-reducing polypropylene shank, embedded in a high-density polypropylene footbed.
- Polyurethane sole offers shock absorption and flexibility.
- Know you have a good fit when: Heel moves up and down freely, Fit may be snug when stepping in, Toes should wiggle freely.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Beware-Clogs Sold Are Old
The White Pro Clogs I received are yellowed and discolored. After wearing them just 2x - each less than 5 hours, I noticed significant cracking on the top and sides. In preparing to return them to The Walking Company, I looked at the manufacturing date on the inside of the shoe: 03/05/2014. The shoes are 6 years old - which completely explains the yellowing and cracking. Given the customer base of the Dansko Clogs are healthcare professionals and volunteers, to sell clogs unfit to be worn is morally dishonorable and unforgivable.
I loved the way these sparkle....but within a few days of wearing them, about 8 hours a day, they started to look awful. It seems like they have some kind of clear coating on them and that clear coating started to crack all over the shoe. It looks like it want's to peel but it does not. The shoe is comfortable and wears well, but the aesthetics of it are horrible with the cracking.
I LOVED LOVED these shoes in the beginning but they started to crack on the side and now there is a hole. A little upset because they are mot even a year old and they weren’t cheap. I am on my feet for 12 hours in ER, so maybe that was just too much wear and tear.
Absolutely LOVE them !!!!
Depending on the color
I purchased the Cordovan Cabrio and I love them. They came well packed, very quickly and are really comfortable. I liked them so much I purchased a Black pair. Although they came quickly and nicely packed too, that are not as comfortable. They are just a little tight across the top. So much so, I had to make sure the size was the same, they are. I hope they loosen because I really like them. Love the Cabrio though so comfortable, and easy on and off!