Slip into all day comfort with the men’s ABEO Smart 3850 casual slip on. The patent-pending dual-density midsole supports the entire foot, while the SureGrip® slip-resistant rubber outsole provides flexibility and traction for ultimate performance comfort.
Developed and tested at Stanford University, SMARTsystem’s patent-pending midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.*
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Burnished leather upper with elastic goring for a secure fit.
- Mesh lining is breathable.
- Cushioned footbed delivers superior comfort.
- Dual density midsole with SMARTsystem technology.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Does not include ABEO® 3D3 Orthotic. Sold separately.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
The shoes are comfortable but cheaply made. The sole broke width wise after 8 months of wear. Water sipped in during rainy weather and finished ruining it. Don’t buy.
My favorite shoes from the Walking Company. An improvement on the prior model which I still wear. Wish they came in more colors and less sheen in black. Well constructed and helps my back. Non-slip bottoms are great! Im a 12M and wear very thin socks - thicker socks - go up a 1/2 size.
leather seems better tha n other shoes they sell.
My first time
As excited as I was to get measured and proper arch support, this shoe and insole combination created a crippling hip pain paired with horrendous shin splints and ankle stiffness. I rode it out for 1.5 months and finally switched shoes and was better within a week-10 days. Very unfortunate and out $140
Very comfortable shoe!
This is a great looking and very comfortable shoe for everyday wear. Highly recommend it!