Slip into all day comfort with the men’s ABEO Smart 3850 casual slip on. The patent-pending dual-density midsole supports the entire foot, while the SureGrip® slip-resistant rubber outsole provides flexibility and traction for ultimate performance comfort.
Developed and tested at Stanford University, SMARTsystem’s patent-pending midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.*
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Burnished leather upper with elastic goring for a secure fit.
- Mesh lining is breathable.
- Cushioned footbed delivers superior comfort.
- Dual density midsole with SMARTsystem technology.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Does not include ABEO® 3D3 Orthotic. Sold separately.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Good but catches everything in tread.
It's a good shoe. The main problem is the tread catches every little thing that is outside wherever you are walking. The small, tight channels may cause you to spend a lot of time digging things out with a little screwdriver. When trees are sprouting all those small seeds in the Spring (like the Silver Maples around here), forget it. You will bring half of them home in your tread. They need to widen the pattern. Otherwise, good shoe, especially for inside.
Have had a pair over a year and walk a lot everyday. Am ordering a new pair soon. Fantastic shoe!
The shoes are comfortable but cheaply made. The sole broke width wise after 8 months of wear. Water sipped in during rainy weather and finished ruining it. Don’t buy.
My favorite shoes from the Walking Company. An improvement on the prior model which I still wear. Wish they came in more colors and less sheen in black. Well constructed and helps my back. Non-slip bottoms are great! Im a 12M and wear very thin socks - thicker socks - go up a 1/2 size.
leather seems better tha n other shoes they sell.