Get moving in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO Smart 3450. Perfect for walking or long days on your feet, this athletic style features a breathable textile and synthetic leather upper with a lightly padded tongue and collar for added support. The durable rubber outsole delivers ultimate grip, wear, and comfort performance.
Developed and tested at Stanford University, SMARTsystem’s patent pending midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.*
- Breathable textile upper with synthetic overlays for durability and support.
- Padded tongue and collar provide support and comfort.
- Breathable, mesh lining keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Removable moisture-wicking EVA insole.
- Patent-pending dual-density midsole is designed to reduce knee stress and prevent the progression and onset of osteoarthritis.
- Cushioned footbed delivers superior comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole delivers ultimate grip, wear, and comfort performance.
- Does not include ABEO® 3D3 Orthotic. Sold separately.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Good stability for knees and support
I have worn Smart for several years and they have worked well for me. I wear them for my daily 2 mile walk, hiking on trails and keep a “clean” pair for house and errands. For me the Smart system have kept my osteoarthritis at bay.
1/2 size too small
Great looking shoe, but should have ordered a 1/2 size larger.
Walking on Air
I have had 2 foot operations and dealt with Planter Fasciitis for years. I bought these hoping they would help ease my pain so that I could walk and workout again. I also bought the Abeo 3D Premium Orthotics. Since these arrived my foot pain has been diminished and I am able to workout hard again. It is incredible to me how my feet feel so supported and so cushioned. I have zero pain now and it feels like I am walking on air. I 100% recommend these shoes. They are true to size. If you order the Orthotics order 1 size smaller than your shoe size.
This shoe is so attractive but not enough arch support for me without an orthotic. I took one out of another pair of Abeo sneakers and it made it so tight I couldn't move my toes. I was so disappointed. I have been trying to replace 2 pair of Abeos that I got 3 years ago and nothing is working.
I am a nurse at a busy hospital and have always bought the Abeo Smart System sneaker with the Abeo orthotic. The first day I wore this version was the last. Gave me a hematoma underneath my right toenail. Very disappointed in the new Abeo smart. Over $100 down the drain. Wish I could have returned them.