Complete your cold weather wardrobe with the women’s ABEO Dayton. This lace up boot features a leather upper, breathable mesh and microsuede lining and a shock absorbent rubber outsole. The Dayton also includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology for incredible all-day support and comfort.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Casual Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Full grain leather and suede upper with a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Decorative buckled instep strap.
- Breathable fabric and microsuede lining.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction.
- Shaft Height: 6½ inches
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
These are the MOST comfortable boots! I work in a showroom on my feet all day on concrete and tile and my feet felt great after the first full day! The on sale price is a no brainer- I will be buying other colors!!
I love this boot. Arch support is great and comfort is amazing for a boot. Almost perfect - after a couple of wear the heel started peeling off, and the white plastic is showing. I thought the heel is made of solid material. I'm disappointed, as I love them and want them to last longer. The only good thing is that I bought it on sale. I wish I can share a photo.
This is my new favorite boot for riding and events that I need to walk a lot. Its hard to find a pair that are comfortable for both.
More support for walking long distances
Love the boot but it could more support for walking long distances such as parades. Please let me know how this issue can be resolved. Thank you
Runs a bit large, really comfortable
I think the boot runs a bit large, but it was really comfortable. Im exchanging it for a 1/2 size smaller. However, I loved the look. I believe that I will get many years of wear out of this boot.