ABEO Momentum™ MXV Shift features a high rebound EVA midsole that gives you a dynamic feel to help you move. A reinforced heel counter, molded overlays and a stretchable upper ensure the foot is secure for a more stable stride. Whether you’re walking in the park, shopping for groceries or engaging in your exercise routine, the ABEO Momentum™ MXV Shift provides reliable support and cushioning to help keep you feeling light and agile. With its modern design and unbeatable performance, it’s time to shift gears with Momentum™.
- Removable Insole with anatomical arch aligns and supports the body. Available in neutral or metatarsal (for high arches).
- Engineered Knit Upper helps ease pressure on sensitive feet and provides a custom fit. Molded overlays provide added support just where you need it.
- ABEO Momentum™ high rebound midsole will add spring to your step, reduce fatigue and add stability, enhancing the walking experience.
- Molded Rubber Outsole is purposefully constructed with a wider platform that enhances stability and absorbs shock, while strategically placed lugs provide superior grip on many surfaces.
- Wide Toe Box alleviates pressure on swollen feet, bunions, and hammertoes, providing superior comfort and toe freedom.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I have major issues with both of my feet (big toe fusion in one foot, plantar plate tear in the other foot). These shoes really help to reduce the pain when I’m walking. They offer great support and cushion, very much like the Hoka Bondi, but MUCH better looking :) The cons: I wish these came in a narrow option, as they are really quite wide.; the arch support is not great, so I have to use my own orthotics.
I purchased these sneakers for waitressing. I have plantar fasciitis and need an arch support. They are great for that problem, but I also have achilles tendonitis. The back of the shoes come up quite far and press on the tendon, causing soreness and pain. If you don't have issues with your achilles tendon, then these sneakers are great. The toe box is very roomy and I could have probably sized down 1/2 size. To solve my problem, I put a heel lift under the insole. I'm hoping these will help me make it through my double shifts pain free.
You need these sneakers!!!
Recently bought these shoes and I am IN LOVE with how comfortable they are. The arch support fits perfectly for my feet and keeps me on balance when I'm out on walks!
MXV Shift Metatarsal Sneakers
I do a lot of power walking and find these sneakers very comfortable! In addition, these sneakers provide a significant amount of support for my feet and ankles. I am suggesting these for my walker friends! Thank you for developing a sneaker giving me so much comfort for one of my favorite pastimes! Looking forward to my next pair!