Seamlessly transition into cooler weather with the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Melanie with metatarsal support. Abeo is proud to introduce you to Melanie, their latest boot featuring amazing comfort with modern styling. This boot is the perfect fall casual boot with a relaxed fit that your foot will truly love. Melanie is available in both oiled and wax suedes or tumbled nubuck leather that leaves an everlasting impression with its soft texture. An additional hidden gore provides added fit flexibility. Melanie features both a bi-fit board and PORON foam PU footbed which provides extra stability and support. The additional leather skeletal lining promotes an extra layer of comfort that your feet deserve. All colors of the Melanie feature the signature built-in orthotic and are available in both neutral and metatarsal to customize your comfort.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Burnished leather upper adorned with wraparound leather straps and a medial zipper for easy entry.
- Breathable fabric upper lining.
- Dri-Lex Textile.
- Leather-covered, foam-cushioned, contoured polyurethane insole with extra cushioning at the ball of the foot.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction.
- Outsole protects inside of heel to reduce chips and scratches.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches with a ¼ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This boot has a great look and feels as if it will be comfortable however it runs big and I will have to return it. I am disappointed in the company that they do not have free returns on all purchases as some others do and will only give store credit. I have been a previously customer and were successful with 2 pairs of Dansko. These boots are made in China.