The women’s ABEO® LiTe™ Juneau boot is infused with the ultimate lightweight comfort with heat-retaining materials to keep feet warm and comfortable. Premium water resistant suede wicks moisture away, while flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot. Strategically placed tread blocks provide traction without adding weight.
- Premium water-resistant suede upper and moisture-wicking shearling lining.
- Double button closure for easy on and off.
- Transverse flex grooves mimic a natural barefoot stride.
- Flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot.
- Heat-retaining insole board.
- Removable, cozy shearling-covered footbed.
- Strategically placed tread blocks on the outsole provide traction.
- LW-1022 BLACK
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Too bad ABEO® LiTe™ discontinued
The ABEO® LiTe™ Juneau boot are the best shearling boots I've ever owned. I've had about 8 pairs of UGGs which eventually contributed to plantar fasciitis. I've had several pairs of Bear Paws which have decent soles but stretch and wear out quick. Sadly they discontinued these and don't have any boots with the ABEO® LiTe™ sole which was superior to all the others I've tried. I bought The Walking Store ABEO Bio shearling boots and they're just like UGGS, horribly uncomfortable soles.
Very sheik, comfortable and warm.
I would purchase this type of a boot again. I got many compliments.
Love. Love. Love.
These boots are the most comfortably warm boots ever. Great traction. Completely fur lined for warmth.
Not suitable for half sizes
I wear size 5.5 shoe and had to get size 6 since half sizes in the boot are not offered. The size 6 was too big. The arch did not hit me in the right place and walking was uncomfortable. I had to return the boots. They may be fine for someone who is a true size 6.
WARM & COMFY
I needed a snow, or very cold-weather boot, which I could wear around town, into a restaurant, etc. My search brought me to these ABEO Juneau boots which looked perfect. They are so warm, gloriously comfortable, and have a very nice styling. The boot is lightweight, so I hope the soles hold-up over time. Well see...