Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the revolutionary, 3D fit and built-in orthotic comfort of the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Rita with metatarsal support. This mary jane features a burnished leather upper with an adjustable instep strap for a secure fit. ABEO B.I.O.system footwear is designed to fit your specific arch type for increased stability, balanced weight distribution, reduced foot fatigue, and reduced shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the forefoot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Burnished leather upper with an adjustable extra strength hook and loop instep strap for optimal fit.
- Soft leather sock lining naturally wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable environment.
- Molded polyurethane footbed with a bi-fit insole board for support and flexibility.
- TR outsole is lightweight, durable and returns energy.
- Heel Height: 2½ inches with ¼ platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
The buckle hurts
Ut is a very cute shoe and supportive but the metal that hold the strap rubs and jabs st mu got and gives me blisters every time I wear the shoe
Style and comfort in one
This is my second Abeo shoes I have purchased. I used to wear Dansko and I never had an issue but now I am all about Abeo. It is super comfortable and I am on my feet for 8 hours as a table games dealer. Perfect height and true to size!
The arch is great
The metal strap hurts the top of my foot. The brand is excellent.
I usually love Abeo shoes, but these are so uncomfortable that I cannot wear them any longer. Its too bad because they seemed fine when I tried them on. Perhaps the heels were too high because they put a lot of pressure on the balls of my feet. I only wore them once, so I unfortunately wasted my money.
Cute and comfy
Love the shoe. Great for casual look. Does run a little big. I had to go down a size