Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Experience the customized 3D fit and comfort of B.I.O.system now infused with the ultra lightweight technology of LiTesystem in the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Hobson sandal with neutral support. The sandal features EVA LiTe™ foam for superior cushioning and lightweight comfort. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals incorporate state-of-the-art foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather and washed canvas upper.
- Breathable knit fabric lining.
- Aegis® antimicrobial shield protects against bacteria and odor.
- Inject EVA LiTe™ midsole is lightweight, flexible and adds cushioning.
- Transverse flex grooves across the outsole mimic natural barefoot stride.
- Flex zones promote a smooth transition from heel to forefoot.
- Dorsal groove on the outsole reduces torsional stress.
- Strategically placed rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO B.I.O.system® exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- HM1816N BLACK
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
This product is very outstanding
I use to wear these type (NOT SAME MANUFACTURER) flip flops and within a few hours my feet would become extremely sore and my arch would pain. NOT any more these are fantastic and support my arches. I have worn them for over 10 months and fine them fantastic. I live in Arizona and teach martial arts. These sandals are perfect for daily walking, easy to slip off and on and cool in hot weather. I absolutely love this foot wear.
Very hard arch support
Can not wear for more than three hours. so I don't wear often at all and looking for different sandals.
I wish I had another pair specifically for in-home use
After the sandal adjusts its cushions to your foot it will make you want to wear it all the time and everywhere--even in public. You will enjoy walking because of its durability, freedom, and comfort. Light Not-stinky Break-in takes awhile Sock lining can cause annoyance ( - 1 star ) Overall: No regrets. Id buy it again. (It was a fourth the price of Birkenstocks) + Greatly helps with posture
Great Instep Support
When I purchased these sandals I was not expecting such arch support. I usually wear athletic shoes as I always found sandals had absolutely NO arch support. It seems living in Arizona not to wear sandals in the summer but the comfort has never been there for me. I now (even in the winter) wear this footwear. When I wear them around the house in the back yard to physical training and at my age they are so comfortable I don't know I am wearing them and my feet don't hurt. I had surgery on my left foot and this footwear gives me absolute comfort.
Glad it was on clearance...
This sandal feels pretty great. If it had been full price... or like $4 more than I paid, Id be totally heated. The footbed lining came loose about a week after I bought these. That is very annoying, having that loose and sliding around under me. I don't know if I should just cut it all off and see whats under it, try to get some glue under it, or what, but Ill probably just deal with it, and keep them to remind me not to try to have nice things. The lining did feel nice at first, but I like to walk around and explore, and it just did not last. The overall structure of the sandals is solid, but the lining really ruins the product.