Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Neutral Casual Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for casual everyday use, ABEO 3D3 Casual Orthotics feature a comfortable fit ideal for a variety of footwear styles. Made with technically advanced materials that are durable and long-lasting providing support and cushioning for improved body alignment while tackling daily routines or weekend errands.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking suede-tec top cover with Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight bacteria and odor.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Suede bottom cover prevents movement and slipping while inside shoes.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 4mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Started falling apart in less than a week
I purchased these while on a week long trip and before I had even started back home the layers of the left insert were separating at the toes. By the time I got back home the arch had started separating as well. Unfortunately, I don't have a Walking Company store where I live anymore, so there was very little I could do.
Better than most
I have highly flexible feet so I typically need more arch support, these orthotics are wonderful for my issue. The softness of the cover material makes these quite comfortable. Only downside is the thickness of the padding at toe area takes up space and crowds my toes a bit.
The inserts began to delaminate and separate in only 3 weeks of use. This is not what I expected after paying over $75 for them. Help???
I love this product I will continue to buy it I have a bad back and it makes my walking so much easier I’m very please thank you EZEEE
Lasted 3 months before the suede covering split
They were comfortable for the first few months until the suede cover split and broke.