The women’s ABEO 24/7 Jenna boot is a head-turner that blends comfort with style! The premium leather upper features a medial zipper for easy on and off. Should you find that your new ABEO 24/7 shoes are too loose, enclosed is an optional EVA foam insert.
- Leather upper features a medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Stretch fabric and microsuede lining for breathable comfort.
- Includes an optional EVA foam insert.
- Includes a custom fit ABEO 3D³ Premium Orthotic ($80 value) for ultimate support.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip-resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Heel Height: 1¼ inches with a ½ inch platform
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Jennie is cuter but the Jenna has the same sole and footbed
Kicking myself I did not order these while my size was still in stock. I have the Jennie which is the same footbed and heel and they are not only my favorite booties ever (more so than a pair of Eccos and two pairs of Riekers), they may be my favorite shoe ever in 50 years of life. Please please please make more of the Jennie and others on this same base.
Great Boot, Terrible Material
These boots are absolutely incredible in terms of design, comfort, style, and orthopedics. However, the hard plastic of the sole is too rigid, so much so that its prone to breaking. I bought a pair of these boots (in a different style) and had to bring them back after 2 weeks. I ended up Buying these boots before the second pair of the other broke. I've now paid almost $500 (these weren't this cheap before) and going through 4 pairs of boots in a few months of wear, all due to the terrible material of the sole. I'm sorry to give this review, but all 4 pair have snapped and that just isn't ok. If they fix that material it'd be the best pair of boots you could ever own!
I have two pairs of Abeo shoes, I love them so much! I decided to order the Jenna Abeo boots. I am on my feet 10hrs a day. They are so comfortable, I am very pleased with this brand.
I have had these boots for over a year now and love them . Very comfortable. Recommend.
I love these boots! The are perfect the first day! I work on hard floors 8.5 hours standing all day. True to size, I wear an 8. Fits perfect not too wide not to narrow. No need to break them in, no rubbing, no blisters just perfectly comfortable! They are well made. Soft leather and the insole is great! Only thing is adjusting the insole of the right shoe was hard/ off a bit. Thinking about buying them in brown too! 😉