Widen your traveling options with the women's Propet Travelwalker II Elite! This lightweight walker comes with flexibility, breathability and shock absorption for ultimate, all-day comfort. The cool mesh upper features a padded collar and easy-adjust toggle closure for a great fit.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides exceptional shock absorption.
- EVA / rubber outsole delivers traction and stability for a steadier walk.
- Toe cap resists abrasion for extra durability.
- Lightweight design makes this shoe comfortable and great for packing.
- Padded collar offers a comfortable fit.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
My go-to casual shoe
I have gotten this shoe multiple times & in different colors. Love the bungee, easy slip on once they have been adjusted the first time. They are great for travel, very light weight. Mine have walked all over Disney World; when it rained & they were soaked, they dried overnight. The reason 4stars is because the insole in these is flimsy; the first thing I do when I get a pair is remove the insole & put my own orthotics for my high arch in them. The removable insoles are in almost all Propet shoes, so very easy to put any orthotic in them. I wear a 6&1/2 Wide which is hard to find & Propet always has the size I need.
Since this Propet Style came out, I have ordered 5 pair of this shoe in several colors. They are the most comfortable lightweight but sturdy general walking shoe I have ever owned. I love the elastic no-tie adjustable closure. What sold me was a trip to D.C. where I spent 5 days walking Museums all day long and experienced no night leg cramps which had been a common occurrence in my life. I wore them every day for a week, and since then have continued to expand my collection.