Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Water-resistant leather uppers.
- Highest quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot.
- Leather is easily maintained by wiping clean with soap and water.
- Non-allergenic leather socklining.
- Flexible, torque-reducing polypropylene shank.
- Polyurethane sole offers shock absorption and flexibility.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Best for plantar fasciitis
This will be my third pair of the clogs! I couldn’t be happier with the support and fit of these shoes. I have no plantar fasciitis flares when I wear these. They are versatile enough to be worn for work weekdays and with jeans on the weekends. I love them!
I love the support and comfort this shoe gives me.
For those of us who love to have the support and comfort in our shoe choice, this is it for me. I live in these shoes!
Dankso Ingrid - LOVE IT!
I have narrow feet with plantar fasciitis and a high arch, so I was definitely nervous in buying a shoe online since it’s so hard to find shoes that fit well and are supportive. When I heard that some people said it ran narrow, I was like, oh my, I might actually get to wear clogs for the first time. The first week I was not comfortable in wearing them with the ankle strap, but once I got the hang in wearing them, the next week I was able to wear without the ankle strap and finally able to use them as slip on/off shoes, which is what I was looking for, I didn’t want a closed-back clog. I usually have to wear a pair of shoes all day to see if the shoes really help with my foot pain, the support is so amazing that I have no more foot pain. The size 38 is a perfect fit for my 7-1/2 to 8 shoe size. I can wear thin or thick socks. I am so in love with these clogs, makes me want the brown ones too.
VERY COMFORTABLE SHOES
These are one of the most comfortable shoes i have worn especially when wearing with the strap. It is not as supportive without the strap. They seem hard wearing and they are surprisingly light.
Durability and comfort.
I have worked in a hospital for 16 years. This shoe keeps your feet from hurting. It has exactly the correct support. I have purchased the Dansko clog for over 10 years. Excellent!