Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Water-resistant leather uppers.
- Highest quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot.
- Leather is easily maintained by wiping clean with soap and water.
- Non-allergenic leather socklining.
- Flexible, torque-reducing polypropylene shank.
- Polyurethane sole offers shock absorption and flexibility.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I love the support and comfort this shoe gives me.
For those of us who love to have the support and comfort in our shoe choice, this is it for me. I live in these shoes!
Dankso Ingrid - LOVE IT!
I have narrow feet with plantar fasciitis and a high arch, so I was definitely nervous in buying a shoe online since it’s so hard to find shoes that fit well and are supportive. When I heard that some people said it ran narrow, I was like, oh my, I might actually get to wear clogs for the first time. The first week I was not comfortable in wearing them with the ankle strap, but once I got the hang in wearing them, the next week I was able to wear without the ankle strap and finally able to use them as slip on/off shoes, which is what I was looking for, I didn’t want a closed-back clog. I usually have to wear a pair of shoes all day to see if the shoes really help with my foot pain, the support is so amazing that I have no more foot pain. The size 38 is a perfect fit for my 7-1/2 to 8 shoe size. I can wear thin or thick socks. I am so in love with these clogs, makes me want the brown ones too.
VERY COMFORTABLE SHOES
These are one of the most comfortable shoes i have worn especially when wearing with the strap. It is not as supportive without the strap. They seem hard wearing and they are surprisingly light.
Not for ne
These shoes look great but are narrow, and therefore, won’t accommodate a bunion. Not good arch support either.
I bought these shoes excited that Id have a comfortable and cute shoe, but I really regret the purchase. They hurt my feet so much that I could barely walk by the end of the day. The top left bruises on the tops of my feet. They are not flexible at all and just trying to break them in kills my feet. I wouldnt recommend these AT ALL. Sorry Dansko!