Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for total shock absorption and support.
This orthotic features a metatarsal footbed, which assists customers with high to very high arches. This footbed offers enhanced arch and ball-of-foot support that helps to redistribute weight and relieve forefoot pain and pressure.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
These have been a game changer for me!! I feel so much better since having these orthotics. Been a customer for over 5 years. Love that I can put them in different shoes!
Can't function without the Met pad. The cushioning ain't bad either!
I have a low volume foot with long&high arches and a narrow heel. I need, ..no...REQUIRE a Premium insert like this in ALL my footwear. The cushioning is great, but the Met pad has literally changed my life daily: while cleaning around the house or hiking and backpacking long distances. Also, the cushioning on these is very good for those of us with low volume feet to offer a bit of filling. Going to be trying the Met MAX 2.0 inserts in my alpine hikers next.
Customer since 2019
I been buying this product since 2019. It's worth every penny. They last for a long time & do wear them daily. My feet really appreciate!
These support like no other
I just love these inserts.! Because they work. That's the difference, and they last a lot longer than the others out there....keep selling them Walking Co.