Partnering with the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association Olukai® has developed a sandal especially for their needs as they patrol the islands. The men’s Olukai® Kia’i II sandal is water resistant, soft, and quick drying with an anatomical, compression molded EVA midsole and a gum rubber outsole.
- Water resistant synthetic leather straps.
- Soft, quick drying jersey knit lining and neoprene foam backer.
- Soft nylon toe post webbing.
- Non-slipping brushed EVA Drop-In footbed.
- Anatomical, compression molded EVA midsole.
- Non-marking gum rubber outsole with gripping coral reef design.
- The OluKai Kia’i is the official footwear of the Hawaiian Lifeguard Association (HLA). Proceeds from sales help support the HLA’s Junior Lifeguard Program.
- 10118-5440 DARK JAVA