FREE SHIPPING on this item!
Providing all day comfort, the men’s Dunham Incline Mid-Cut
was made to meet all of your needs and more. With a waterproof upper, an ABZORB® strobel board for a luxuriously cushioned feel and ROLLBAR® motion control for added gait support, this stylish casual shoe can be worn from the office to the lumberyard while still providing all the comfort you need.
- Premium leather upper for comfort, durability, and breathability.
- Removable insert.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the forefoot for exceptional shock absorption.
- ABZORB® Strobel Board runs full length of shoe to maximize shock absorption and comfort.
- EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning.
- Premium foam insert offers high density, open-cell foam to gently conform to the foot and disperse pressure.
- ROLLBAR® with Medial & Lateral TPU Posts for ultimate motion control.
- Non-marking TRU-TRAK® Soft Rubber Outsole features heel-to-toe water channel that directs water away from the contact surfaces of the outsole.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort Footwear lining offers waterproof protection and durability.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Slip-resistant outsole meets the ASTM F1677-96 standard on the Mark II Machine.
- MCR956BR BROWN