Start your summer off right in the women’s Zealand Breeze thong sandal. Soft webbing upper comfortably hugs your feet, the contoured footbed with arch support provides cushioned comfort, and the rubber outsole is durable for traction and stability.
- Soft, tightly woven webbing upper that comfortably holds the foot.
- Contoured footbed with arch support for added comfort.
- 2-piece, no glue construction that is better for both the foot and the environment.
- Durable rubber outsole for traction and stability.
- W77208R-001 BLACK
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
There is too much area in the midfoot so they hurt. I have tried wearing them several times and can not. Not recommended unless you have a really high foot arch.
comfortable support flip flop
I wish I could have ordered a size larger, but because they were on clearance, my size wasnt available. I have a short, wide foot so took my chances. Often sandals will fit even if slightly smaller. These fit, but a little tighter than Id like.
great support and seems very well made. I just find the foot-bed and the underneath of the strap rough and a bit uncomfortable. Also the soles are a little slippery on wet tile. I kept them, but they havent become my go-to flops like I expected.
Good for plantar fasciitis
I was so frustrated and in pain. Couldn’t get no Moore shots for it either. Started wearing these as a house shoe. With in a month I wear them all day on the weekends. I need more pairs. The have a arch in the correct area.
The strap had a piece of rough stitching that rubbed my foot. I returned these shoes.