A new seasonal staple, the women’s Umberto Raffini Alexa ankle boot features full grain and embossed leather with an asymmetrical topline. The zipper entry offers an easy on and off wear. The cushioned footbed delivers superior, all-day comfort, while the durable outsole provides traction and stability.
- Full grain and embossed leather upper with an asymmetrical topline for added interest.
- Medial zipper for easy on/off wear.
- Breathable textile and leather lining.
- Leather-covered, cushioned footbed for ultimate comfort.
- Shaft Circumference: 6½ inches
- Shaft Height: 4½ inches
- Heel Height: 2 inches
- Synthetic rubber outsole with lugged design for traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Very disappointed with these boots & with return service. When I still lived in Seattle, I bought the majority of my shoes from The Walking Company... I strongly suggest to not buy online as they retain a $10 fee & give an e-certificate, complete ripoff. These boots run large & my heel slid.
I can shop in these all day!
This is my second pair of ankle boots. My first pair was so comfortable. I decided to get another pair.
Shoes run trod to size comfy
Love them. Have them in black and brown. Good walking boots
Heel height I was looking for
I love the look, but they squeak when I walk & cant figure out from where. I liked them so much I got them in black & brown.
I do not have the slimmest of ankles, so they are a little tight to get on, but once on they are very comfortable.