Take on lower temperatures in comfort and style with the women’s Tara M. Upton slouch boot. The removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics for a more personalized fit. The durable and flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability for all day endeavors.
- Full grain leather upper with a slouch style for added interest.
- Medial half zip up closure for easy entry.
- Soft and breathable textile and leather lining.
- Removable, textile-covered footbed accommodates custom orthotics for a more personalized fit.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole with lugged design for increased traction and durability.
- Shaft Circumference: 13¾ inches
- Shaft Height: 10 inches
- Heel Height: Approx. 1¼ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Cute, Comfy Boots!
I'm a 7M (on the narrow side of M, along with an assortment of foot issues and high arches) - with a pair of cozy socks these boots fit great. I wanted them in the black, but the 38 was sold out, so I opted for the brown. My only disappointment is that, while they are darker than a natural/cognac brown, they aren't as dark as the photo portrays. Not a deal breaker by any means. They are not clunky at all, the low heel is great; the side-zipper makes taking them on/off easy, no boot-jack needed. I'd recommend these and if they ever show up on sale in black in my size, I'll be buying those as well!
I like these boots!
I find them hard to get on and REALLY hard to get off. A boot jack gets them off easily, though. They are so comfortable I could wear them every day.
Uncomfortable and clunky
This is not what I thought I was buying when I tried it on and the boot was on a no return sale. I ordered the correct size from trying it on in a different color in the store. It is just heavy and the fit has never worked. The shoe part fits and the heel literally flops around so walking is hard work and a bit awkward. Insoles help a small amount. I feel sorry to have let myself buy this boot, even though it is attractive and good quality.
Very comfortable. I have osteoarthritis And other problems that make it unbearable to walk. I can go all day in these and am just amaze I can
This shoe looks stylish on the foot.
Like this boot because of its low heel. Sole has cushiony feel. Comfortable from first wearing, did not require break in period.