A seasonal staple, the women’s Tara M. Union boot will be your go to for cold days ahead. The removable footbed accommodates custom orthotics for a more personalized fit. The durable and flexible thermoplastic rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability for all day endeavors.
- Full grain leather upper with a decorative buckled strap for added interest.
- Full medial zip up closure for easy entry.
- Breathable textile and leather lining.
- Removable, textile-covered footbed accommodates custom orthotics for a more personalized fit.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole with lugged design for increased traction and durability.
- Shaft Circumference: 15½ inches
- Shaft Height: 14 inches
- Heel Height: Approx. 1¼ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Product has designed comfort
So happy with these. This is the first time I have chosen this brand. I have been looking for brown boots for a long time. I have small feet and short legs. Very hard to find boots that fit that combination and are comfortable. These boots do both.
My favorite boots
I was quite nervous about purchasing these foods, I wasn’t able to try them on in the store because they didn’t have my size. They were on sale, and I couldn’t pass up a deal for such a good quality boot. I was a little nervous about whether they would fit around my calf. I don’t have a normally large calfs but I also am not super skinny. They fit just right. They are supportive and comfortable. I Purchased a pair of black and a pair and brown. The black fit just right right away, The brown were a little tight and narrow in the arch and heel area on my left foot. A little odd since the black pair were just fine and the right foot of the brown pair were also just fine. They are starting to loosen up over time.
Lost in mail by USPS
I bought these boots for my daughter in NY. I meant to send them directly to her, but had them sent to myself by mistake and then had to send them to her. I sent them January 22. It is now March 14 and she still doesnt have them. USPS continues to say they are on the way. I have done everything necessary to find them and USPS is still looking. So obviously, I cant give a true review on what the boots are like. Such a shame!
Fit my calves
Great boot, well made, support, wide enough to zip over my decently large calves without creating a muffin top :)
The fit feels great! Really appreciate European sizes.