The women's Tara M.® Leena boot is a great low heel option for all of your casual outfits. The full-grain leather upper features a lace up closure and a medial side zipper closure for easy on and off. The cushioned polyurethane footbed delivers maximum comfort and flexibility, while the durable thermoplastic rubber outsole boasts a lugged design for added traction and slip resistance. You're sure to garner compliments in this chic yet comfortable boot!
- Full-grain leather upper with corduroy sueded shaft.
- Lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Medial zipper closure ensures easy on and off.
- Textile and leather lining for breathable comfort.
- Removable cushioned PU footbed delivers maximum comfort and flexibility and also accommodates custom orthotics.
- Durable TPR outsole boasts a lugged design for added traction and slip resistance.
- Shaft Height: 5½ inches
- Heel Height: 1 inch
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I have the pickiest feet ever, when it comes to feeling comfortable in my shoes, so finding these beautiful boots has been a game changer. I’m already on my second pair (had the first for 18 months, which is eternity since I walk everywhere and wear them 24/7). At this price, I should stock up on my third and fourth. 100% worth it!
Love the cushioned support.
Love these. Cushioned support, generous sizing, a little bit narrow.
I bought this boot about 2 years ago. This is a GREAT boot. I have hammer toes so enclosed shoes & especially boots are problematic. These are not! At first I wasn’t so keen on the side zip AND lace-up. However, the lacing adjusts for thicker/thinner socks. I live in western Wyoming and have hiked in these as well. These are super anytime of year too! Thank you for making a decent boot!
Love the shoes!!!
Very comfortable boots that work with my orthotics. It’s hard to find shoes with removable footbed. I stand on my feet all day in my profession.
I bought these to go to Ireland for 3 weeks, as a backup. I wore them the whole time and even wore them as slippers around the house. I am getting a pair for my sister. Lol You cant go wrong with this boot!!!!