Stylish and comfortable for everyday endeavors, the women's Tara M. Gianna lace up boot will be a wardrobe favorite. The microsuede-covered PU footbed with molded arch support delivers comfort in every step. The two-inch heel adds height that's comfortable all day.
- Soft tumbled, full grain leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered PU footbed with molded arch support.
- Rubber outsole provides increased traction and stability.
- Shaft Height: 4 inches
- Leawood-wrapped, stacked heel.
- Heel Height: 2 inches with a ¼ inch platform
- TMG1025 GRANITE
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
LOVE these boots
I tried them on and they fit like a glove. Love how comfortable they are, the color is great and the fact they are leather and going to last (hopefully) for a long time... Love, Love, Love. Enjoying them very much.
The leather scuffs easily
I bought this for my Europe trip. It is okay for walking but the boot got heavier at the end of the day. The leather is not as light as some of my boots. However the rubber soles were excellent for walking on cobblestones.
The boot looks great with dresses or pants. Reading others reviews, I bought them a half size larger than I often wear and they fit great. I often wear generic insoles for extra support. They fit perfectly in the boots. So comfortable and so cute.
For someone with bunions, I was surprised that this boot was so comfortable.
Great boot but needs an insert
Love the look of this boot. Very comfy, but needs a little more arch support.