When the temperature drops, the women’s Tara M. Brie tall boot will keep you warm and on-trend. Lightweight, flexible and comfortable for all day wear, the pull-on boot features a leather upper with a stretch PU rear shaft panel for a flexible yet secure fit. The PU footbed with molded arch support delivers unparalleled comfort.
- Soft tumbled and burnished full grain leather upper with a roomy toe box.
- Stretch PU rear panel of the shaft for a flexible yet secure fit.
- Decorative buckles for added interest.
- Soft and breathable microfiber lining.
- PU footbed with molded arch support is flexible and adds comfort.
- TR rubber outsole provides grip and traction.
- Shaft Height: 15½ inches
- TMB1036 BLACK
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Tara M boots
Luv the pair I have!!! I've spent several days searching for another pair. I wear a size 8 - anyone out there wanting to sale their pair I have brown - looking for the Black. Best boots ever!
Unfortunately I couldn't wear or return
I always wear a size 7, but couldnt even get my foot in these boots. Unfortunately, I bought them on clearance and could not return them. A waste of money. I wish my local store never close so I could try shoes on.
Love these boots. Only one thing wrong. Very hard to get on. Really tough to get your foot past the ankle and into the boot. Once on though they feel great and are super comfortable.
Would continue looking if I had time
I might as well have purchased really cheap boots. I wanted something that fit and hoped (thought)these would. I have a narrow foot but the buckle doesnt really tighten. For what I paid I am not happy. I will make do, but if you need narrow, keep looking.
Don't buy if you have high arches
I have petite feet - size 6 - and fairly substantial arches. I couldnt get either of my feet into this boot. Theres no stretch so despite really giving it a go, they just wouldnt fit. I think the boot is very attractive and looks comfortable. Just doesnt work (at least for me) if you have arches!