Perfect for colder climates, the women’s Taos Tall Crave utility boot will be a seasonal favorite. The cushioned Soft Support™ polyurethane footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic for a more personalized fit. The durable outsole provides traction and stability, ideal for extended wear.
- Leather upper with a lace up vamp for a secure and personalized fit.
- Decorative buckled strap at the heel.
- Inside zip up closure for easy entry.
- Breathable leather and faux fur lining.
- Microfiber-covered, Soft Support™ cushioned footbed is easily removed to accommodate a custom orthotic.
- Durable TR outsole provides traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I own 2 talls and one low!
The red were my first pair, and I got so many compliments from all types of people (from a young hipster passing me on a bike--I'm 58, to the more conservative women in my book group) that I had to buy more. I will say that the more unusual the color the more people comment. Tell Taos to bring on the color!! Because I have plantar fasciitis I have the excuse to buy more comfortable boots like these :)
I wish I would have ordered them sooner!
Comfortable straight out of the box! Looks amazing! Lots of compliments. Zipper makes it easy to take off and on! I love them!
These are the most comfortable and cute books in the world !
Love these boots
My foot is on the wider side of medium, so a lot of boots are uncomfortable. These are comfortable to wear. I wear a size 6 normally, the sizing on these boots were 6- 6.5 (37) and they fit nicely. I can wear these all day, no pain. I get a lot of compliments. Happy with my purchase.
Enjoying these boots
These boots are great. They have a bit of lining so are good in cold conditions. I wore them on a slushy, snowy day and they did not stain or attract salt marks. The finish on these seems to be pretty durable. They are great with leggings, jens and skirts.