Enjoy weekend comfort in the women’s Taos Star casual sneaker. The Star features a canvas upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit, breathable canvas lining and a durable rubber outsole for traction and stability.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Canvas uppers with a lace up vamp provides a secure fit.
- Breathable canvas lining.
- Removable polyurethane Curves & Pods® footbed treated with Aegis microbe shield® to protect from odors, staining and deterioration.
- Durable rubber outsole is flexible and provides traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Walk all day!
I have two pairs and I walk all over my university campus in these. I paid full price and don't regret it. I have very picky feet: high arches and slightly wide. The only thing I don't like about the white canvas ones is that you have to clean them frequently to keep them white. I prefer the darker colors.
very stiff and uncomfortable
I like the look of these shoes but I find the fabric very stiff and uncomfortable to wear. I thought they would be more supple and soft. I don’t wear them because they are uncomfortable.
The shoe itself looks good, but I normally wear a size 9 and it was very tight. Toes rubbing against the top of the shoe. Had to return.
Love the support in these shoes but they run almost a full size too small. I have a narrow 7.5 foot and bought an 8 because I read they ran small. I will be returning them for an 8.5.
Not made well
I have had these for 3 months and i took the sole out to wash them and the bottom of the inside of the shoe is all cracking .i would not have noticed without removing the insert. Not good quality, for the price. To bad because they are comfortable.