Pull together your cold weather style with the women's Sorel Explorer Joan boot. The waterproof leather upper and waterproof construction help keep feet dry and comfortable, while the cozy faux fur collar and 100g insulation keep feet nice and toasty. The microfleece-covered footbed cushions your every step for long-lasting comfort.
- Waterproof full grain leather and suede upper with a lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable microfleece lining.
- Faux fur collar and 100g insulation for warmth.
- Removable, microfleece-covered, contoured EVA footbed for ultimate comfort.
- EVA and molded rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Love these boots and so does everyone who sees them.
Attractive, comfortable, warm, cozy and waterproof. Fit comfortably from day one.
Go a whole size larger
These boots run very small. They are comfy and fit well, but I am usually a size 8 or occasionally a 7,5. I purchased the 8,5 and feel I could've went with a 9 since I want to wear with heavy socks with them.
Walk on clouds in the rain
I have theses in 2 colors. They are comfortable and keep your feet warm and dry. They are the perfect winter boot. I truly love them. That’s why I bought a 2ND. Pair. They do run a little small. I purchased a size up to give me more room for thick socks but they are pretty warm. If you size up 1/2 size, you should be fine. I’m very happy with my purchase. Just need more rain
Very comfortable bootie and very cute! Glad I ordered 1/2 size up.
Love these boots!
These boots are extremely comfortable. They keep my feet warm, and they are so cute. Only thing missing is better support, would benefit from arch support. Very high quality, would buy again.