Pull together your cold-weather style with the women's Sorel Explorer Joan boot. The waterproof leather upper and waterproof construction help keep feet dry and comfortable, while the cozy faux fur collar and 100g insulation keep feet nice and toasty. The microfleece-covered footbed cushions your every step for long-lasting comfort.
- Waterproof full-grain leather and suede upper with a lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable microfleece lining.
- Faux fur collar and 100g insulation for warmth.
- Removable, microfleece-covered, contoured EVA footbed for ultimate comfort.
- EVA and molded rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Love these boots and so does everyone who sees them.
Attractive, comfortable, warm, cozy and waterproof. Fit comfortably from day one.
Go a whole size larger
These boots run very small. They are comfy and fit well, but I am usually a size 8 or occasionally a 7,5. I purchased the 8,5 and feel I could've went with a 9 since I want to wear with heavy socks with them.
Walk on clouds in the rain
I have theses in 2 colors. They are comfortable and keep your feet warm and dry. They are the perfect winter boot. I truly love them. That’s why I bought a 2ND. Pair. They do run a little small. I purchased a size up to give me more room for thick socks but they are pretty warm. If you size up 1/2 size, you should be fine. I’m very happy with my purchase. Just need more rain
I received these boots today and just tried them on. Usually a size 9 fits or is a little big. My toes are at the end of the boot. I will try and exchange for a bigger size which will probably be a challenge since I live in a rural area a long ways from a city. Otherwise the boots look great.
Very comfortable bootie and very cute! Glad I ordered 1/2 size up.