The women’s Sorel Emelie Foldover boot is the perfect addition to your cold weather wardrobe. The waterproof upper helps keep feet dry and comfortable, while the cozy faux shearling lining and 100g insulation keep feet nice and toasty. The microfleece-covered footbed cushions your every step for long-lasting comfort.
- Waterproof full grain leather and suede upper.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Faux shearling lining and 100g insulation for warmth.
- Removable, microfleece-covered, memory foam-cushioned EVA footbed for ultimate comfort.
- Molded rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I kept these
I ordered three pairs of different brand boots from different websites so I could compare. I was looking for casual, stylish and warm boots. I don't like moto-style boots and didn't need hardcore snow boots. I wanted a zipper or a pull-on style. I already have Uggs so I didn't want that soft slipper-boot style. These boots are just right. While they don't have a shearling footbed like one of the pairs I had, they have enough to be cozy. These boots aren't heavy and look to be well made unlike one of the other pair I was considering. I ordered the Quarry color which is a dark gray. I will say that the toe area seems narrow compared to the heel area but it isn't enough to be an issue. I haven't tested for waterproof-ness but the tag on the boot says they are. Arch support is moderate. I live in coastal SoCal so no snowy or excessively rainy weather but these boots will be great on those colder days and nights. I'm happy with this purchase. I've been shopping for some boots like this since Christmas. I got a great sale price here at The Walking Company so that was the icing on the cake. The other two pair of boots get sent back tomorrow.