Tackle the elements in ultimate comfort and style in the chic women's Sofft Bellis II slip-on bootie. The waterproof full-grain leather or waterproof suede upper keeps feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions, and features a side zipper closure and heel tab for easy on and off. The leather-lined footbed delivers superior cushion, while the lightweight thermoplastic rubber outsole provides superior grip on varied surfaces. Pair the versatile Bellis II with all of your favorite casual looks!
- Waterproof full-grain leather or waterproof suede upper keeps feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions.
- Seam-sealed construction for unpredictable weather.
- Side zipper closure and heel tab ensure easy on and off.
- Stretch goring for a secure fit.
- Microfiber lining for breathable comfort.
- Leather-lined footbed delivers superior cushion.
- Lightweight TPR outsole provides superior grip.
- Stacked heel.
- Heel Height: 1½ inches
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
Color and finish a bit different than photo, not as deep a brown nor as textured looking. Runs wide for me which is normal, maybe could have sized down 1/2 size but afraid one might be a little too short so instead added inserts. They are very well made, supportive, traction and sole make a confident step. Just wish they were less wide.
Stylish, super comfortable and sturdy
I bought these in whiskey primarily for a trip to París. They were perfect for the miles and miles of walking in Paris but they’ve become my go-to shoe for every day. They are amazingly comfortable and hold up to our super rainy PacNW weather. I wear them with everything- skirts, slacks and jeans. These are by far the best booties I have owned.
Looks different in person from the picture
I would not recommend these shoes. I ordered the Whiskey color and when I received them, the color looked more like a light Tan. The leather easily scratches and doesn’t appear to be the same leather grain as in the picture. The boot itself is very narrow, it took about 10 uses to break-in.