A fresh take on a casual boot, the women’s Sofft Adien will be your new footwear staple! The leather or suede upper features hidden stretch goring for flexibility and a heel tab to ensure easy on and off. The cushioned footbed delivers heel-to-toe comfort, while the durable rubber outsole provides stability and traction. The Adien perfectly pairs with all of your favorite casual looks!
- Leather or suede upper for a polished look.
- Hidden stretch goring for flexibility.
- Heel tab ensures easy on and off.
- Microfiber lining for breathable comfort.
- Cushioned footbed delivers heel-to-toe comfort.
- Stacked heel for wearable comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides stability and traction.
- Best price guaranteed
- Earn rewards towards discounts and free shoes*
- For special offers, create a free account
I purchased two pair in different colors!
Earlier in the winter I purchased the light brown suede color. I wear a 39 in Dansko and bought these a half size larger in a 9 and that's a good fit for. me and also works with thin to medium thick socks. MANY years ago I owned a pair of short black suede boots - exceptional "all leather" construction that I loved like this. My luggage was stolen back then and I've been wanting a pair of these again in black suede for more than a decade. I bought these in black leather when the price dipped again, even though they're leather and not suede. The low price was too good to pass up and I loved the first light brown pair too. This winter I streamlined my shoe wardrobe. Got rid of a LOT and found some good, quality, comfortable replacement shoes. These two are already staples in my wardrobe now moving forward. This is great, classic, quality, comfortable shoe that will always be in style.